What is a Liebster award?
• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
11 things about myself
1. I am quite tall. 1,78 to be precise. That fact has always baffled the people I know, since they've always imagined chinese people as tiny beings. haha.
2. I play the piano.. (horribly)
3. I eat - almost - all the time!
4. I'm actually quite shy, but I have a tendency of hiding it.
5. I don't like to pose in front of a camera.
6. I think that writing about oneself is quite hard. haha.
7. I, for some reason, suck a the subject history.
8. I love beanies!
9. I love all kinds of music! From opera to heavy metal.
10. The movie, "The Tale Of Two Sisters" confused me to no end!
11. Lately, I've been obsessed with the TV-show "Suits". It's amazing!
Now onto the questions!
1. What's your all-time favorite fashion trend?
I have always loved the "Statement Necklace" trend or rather just statement jewelry trend in general I.
2. If you could be a model, who would you like to model for?
I think I would've liked to model for Chanel.
3. Who's your favorite designer?
Not sure. But probably Alexander Wang.
4. Name a trend that you'd like to have a comeback.
No idea. I'm quite laid back when it comes to clothing. If I like something I wear it, trendy or not, and that is why I tend to forgot the various trends that are coming and going.
5. Name a trend that you dislike.
Again, no idea.
6. What trend would you like to start?
Not sure (again). Maybe wearing butterfly looking butterflies as butterflies? Does that sentence even make sense? But that would definitely be awesome. At least if you're able to understand my weird-o sentence and imagine it!
7. Do you like make-up? If yes, what are your favorite products?
Well, you could say that I like it. My favourite product would probably be lipsticks. They're so versatile!
8. Bags or shoes addict?
I'd say I'm more of a bag addict.
9. Nail art or one-color nails?
Both? But if I have to paint my nails myself I'd prefer one-colour nails. hah.
10. What fashion capital would you like to visit?
London. I loved that place! But maybe also, Hong Kong (even though it's not a "real" fashion capital).
11. Labels or love?
I'd definitely say love. (aw, so cute. lol.)
Now it's my turn to question!
1. What do you think is your biggest "imperfection"?
2. And now (opposite to the first question), what do you find most "attractive" about yourself?
3. Would you rather wear uncomfortable, but extremely stylish shoes or wear comfortable shoes that were old and worn out very "un-stylish"?
4. Do you prefer colorful or more muted coloured clothing?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. What is your favourite trend?
7. If you could be anyone (anything) on this planet, who or what would you be?
8. Bows or ties? (Random question I know!)
9. Would you rather buy one expensive item (quality) or buy many inexpensive items (quantity)?
10. Do accessories really make the outfit?
11. What is one thing you would not be able to live without?
Since I don't know who to tag, I decided to bend the rules a bit. I decided to tag all of YOU. Yes, you heard (read) right, all of you! Everyone who is reading this blogpost is automatically tagged by me, but of course, only if you want to be tagged ;-) If you decide to do this tag, then feel free to write a comment on this post with your blog link, so that I can read your lovely answers!
Have a wonderful evening. I hope this blogpost wasn't too long!