torsdag den 12. april 2012

OBSESSIONS


I don't know if you guys remember, but a couple of days ago I posted a picture of my orange lipstick. I thought that I'd do a follow-up with all my lipsticks. It's true that I have been obsessed with orange lately, but my obsession with lipstick has been going on for years now! I love how the different colours can tie an outfit together and make it look much more "personal". 

    In the first picture you see all my lipsticks lined up (I think I have too many, gah!). If you read on, I have pictures of some of my favourite lipsticks!

______________________   

Jeg ved ikke om i kan huske det indlæg jeg lavede for et par dage siden om den orange læbestift. Jeg tænkte, at jeg ville lave en "follow-up", dog bare med ALLE mine læbestifter. Det er rigtigt at jeg elsker orange her for tiden, men jeg har virkelig været "obsessed" med læbestift i det hele taget i mange år nu. Jeg elsker virkelig hvordan de forskellige farver kan personliggøre et helt outfit. 

    På det første billeder ser i alle mine læbestifter (og ja, jeg ved at det er utrolig mange - synes jeg i hvert fald selv..). Hvis i læser videre, er der billeder af mine favorit læbestifter. 


    I've never really been into "cute stuff". It might have something to do with my height, whatever I do I'm still not really able to look all cute and adorable. But this berry-pink colour is just too cute and I couldn't not buy it. hah. It's the perfect amount of "pinkness and cuteness"!

______________________   

    Jeg har aldrig været helt vild med "søde ting". Med min højde kan det ikke rigtig lade sig gøre. Denne læbestift er dog en undtagelse, jeg elsker den "bær-pinke" farve. 




    By the way, I'm not naked! I just wanted the lipsticks to get all the attention without any necklace etc. to get in the way.

    Have you guys been obsessed with something lately? Like some kind of book, movie, fashion item, colour etc. if so, then tell me, I'm curious! Have a nice day everybody!
______________________  


    Jeg ville bare lige pointere at jeg ikke er nøgen! Jeg ville bare have farverne til at få alt opmærksomheden.


    Har i været opsat med noget her for tiden? En farve, en bog, en taske osv. hvis i har, så er i velkomne til at skrive det. Jeg er utroligt nysgerrig! Og god dag til jer alle!

18 kommentarer:

  1. You have so many shades of lipstick, love it! I really like the last one you're wearing - you have a really nice complexion for such a dark tone, I look so ghostly :(


    xo Joana

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, no you don't. I actually think that dark lipsticks look good on people with a fair complexion! :-D

      Slet
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you.
      I'll definitely check out your blog :-)

      Slet
  3. Fantastic blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet
  4. Just recently I've gotten into lipstick. I was always scared to go bright but I realized, what the heck, just go for it! Such cute colors you have and they all look great on you!

    Def following you and I hope you can follow back sometime!!

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's awesome. I was a bit scared by the brighter colours as well, but they are so much more fun :-D

      Slet
  5. Love the last dark lipstic!
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    SvarSlet
  6. Love all these colors
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    SvarSlet
  7. amazing obsession!
    Visit my blog and if u want we can follow each other via GFC!
    have a great day!!!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you :-D
      Your blog is amazing - it's filled with so much colour!

      Slet
  8. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and to be my newest follower, i follow back!
    kiss
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  9. love the lipstick babe
    http://hannah-le.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/gadget-show.html

    SvarSlet
  10. nice bloooog!!
    :) we can follow each other if you want!!
    let me know http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  11. lipstick love :)

    I own a huge collection.

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet